The Salvation Army General Insurance Corporation
Our ethical scheme with SAGIC for household policies helps give back to people in need, whilst providing competitive and reliable cover to suit your requirements.
What our scheme offers
Our standard policy through SAGIC covers the following:
- Household buildings blanket sum of £600,000 including accidental damage
- Household contents blanket sum of £75,000 including accidental damage
- All Risks personal possessions cover of £3,500 on a worldwide basis
- Legal Expenses cover up to £50,000 as standard
- Liabilities cover up to £2,000,000
What SAGIC do:
- SAGIC is wholly owned by The Salvation Army
- All profit is returned to them to support their charitable activities
Free Services to ClientsAs part of our overall service, Sturdy Edwards Insurance Brokers provide to clients, as standard, professional advice and clear and timely guidance on the scope and type of insurance cover required. Price is of course a major factor and we will work to a budget to recommend a package of insurance protection for you and your family and/or business.
Risk ManagementWe can offer advice and provide materials for businesses and organisations to assist with health and safety and risk management, such as risk assessments for fire, electrical inspections, working at height and more. We will work with you to help reduce the likelihood of a claim, which sits well with insurance companies and helps to keep premiums down.
Disaster RecoveryWhilst insurance claims money may pay for losses, the recovery from a major loss involves far more than just cash.
You will need to keep staff and customers informed, make provision for continuous trading, albeit at a reduced level, and a host of other issues that would be prudent to anticipate beforehand.